Monday 31 December 2018

lamboblogging

I am working on less expensive vehicles from lower levels now. My Superbike is only at 12s so I don't think I am going to work on it now unless you think I should max it. I have the Rally Car, Supercar, Chopper and Super Diesel maxed out now in that order. I am working on the Monster Truck but I still have it at 14/13/13/14 and I recently got the Dune Buggy and up to 6s with the free levels and yesterday purchased the Sports car for the first time and up to about 3s. I was thinking about working on the sports car but I am looking at the records and it's no match for the Rally Car and even the Super Diesel and Monster Truck have better records. Should I just max out the Sports Car or should I just continue working on the Monster Truck or perhaps the Dune Buggy considering the vehicles I have maxed out already.



Submitted December 31, 2018 at 09:21PM by Calix131 http://bit.ly/2BQq0XK

No comments:

Post a Comment