Sunday 2 January 2022

lamboblogging

Lots of car enthusiasts dream (or even own) a "supercar" sports car. For me, I've always dreamed of owning a 1980's Lamborghini Countach - I had it on a poster on my bedroom wall. (there are certainly other great cars from that era but I most remember the Lamborghini)

I've often thought it would be fun to own a car like that, but what do you *do* with a $50K - $150K (or more!) exotic supercar?

Take it on weekend fun drives in good weather? Go to car shows (do you trailer it or drive it there)? Take it to the track to show it off? Play pranks on people by using it to give Uber rides?

How do you budget how much it would cost to keep a 20 or even 40 year old exotic car running?

How do you learn to drive it safely? I assume that it's pretty east to wrap a car like this around a tree on a windy road if you get too aggressive with the throttle.

I'm not what you'd call a car enthusiast, so maybe this is one of those "if you have to ask, you don't want to do it" questions.



Submitted January 03, 2022 at 12:06PM by sfbiker999 https://ift.tt/3ENV8Wb

No comments:

Post a Comment