Wednesday 5 January 2022

lamboblogging

Hi!

Not sure if iracing has updated recently but I’ve noticed when I downshift the car isn’t responding and is keeping the car in a high gear which obviously shifts the weight and makes it much harder to brake and turn.

I’ve checked to see if I had a faulty paddle and I do not. This problem appears in radical and supercar racing from what I’ve noticed so far.

Is anyone else having this problem? It’s almost as if there’s a downshift limiter to protect the engine which I find odd and it’s kind of putting me off the game.

Sometimes I’ll be in 5th hard breaking to get down to 2nd and I’ll still be in 4th, frustrating!

Any details/info on this would be great.

Thanks



Submitted January 05, 2022 at 06:32PM by ProAmKai https://ift.tt/3zuKxP2

No comments:

Post a Comment