Wednesday 5 January 2022

lamboblogging

TLDR: Holy shit the suspension is so harsh.

So my boss, who drives a brand new X6M comp, offered to give me a ride home. I said yes and when I first sat in the car, I was amazed but the interior quality. When he started the thing I was in love with the exhaust note. but then, he started driving.

The moment he started driving I noticed that the ride was harsh, extremely hard and rough. Even the tiniest speed bumps like they were sending all the vibrations to my spine.

I asked him "damn, the suspension is so harsh, why dont you turn on comfort mode."

he then showed me on the screen, that literally all the car settings were on the softest comfort setting. And thats what really blew my mind.

It is an X6, a big suv, its not a track day supercar, yet the suspension is rock hard.

right now I cant even imagine what a real track car is like, will something like a m5CS actually deform my spine because of the suspension?



Submitted January 06, 2022 at 12:36PM by theONE9559 https://ift.tt/3F3i7fU

No comments:

Post a Comment