Tuesday 28 December 2021

lamboblogging

Many people love a game that has various customization options or many options to modify cars in general. I love it too, but I feel like that could ruin the TDSC experience.

Those things are perfect for games like NFS or Forza Horizon, but I think it doesn't fit the Test Drive franchise.

This might be a controversial opinion but I don't really like the thought of a supercar flying by sounding like an RC car.

Btw don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a few aftermarket parts if it's not too much.

The developers never mentioned something like that, but this random came to my mind.

What are your opinions about too much customization in TDSC?



Submitted December 28, 2021 at 04:41PM by Whitewolf2504YT https://ift.tt/3z3yCr3

No comments:

Post a Comment