Saturday 25 December 2021

lamboblogging

Regardless of how the rest of the month plays out, remember to stay patient. It's easy to remind yourself to hold when the price dips below your average, it's much harder to keep holding on consecutive green days/weeks/moths. LRC isn't even close to mainstream, to say we're early would be a big understatement. Sure, you'd regret selling for a loss, but I'd argue you'd regret it even more if you sold for a quick buck when there's potential for life changing money in the mid to long term.

That being said, I genuinely hope everyone reaches their goals with their investments. Can't wait to see all the different color Lambos fly by on the highway on our way to the afterparty. I'll probably be running late since my G Wagon won't be as fast as your supercars.

Happy holidays everyone; I hope you’re happy :)



Submitted December 26, 2021 at 12:40AM by 808spaceship https://ift.tt/3etrr1G

No comments:

Post a Comment