Friday 3 December 2021

lamboblogging

So my use of Spotify is erratic and intermittent at best(I mostly use yt), so while it doesn't represent my normal listening habits, I was still surpurised at the results. The top kpop song that I listened to according to Spotify is...

Supercar by superm, coming in at #3, followed by wheeins watercolor at #6.

Ok, so watercolor makes sense, but supercar made me realise just how obsessively I played it on repeat when I first found it(the beat was like crack to me ok). Now, I'm not even using the official Spotify app(I refuse to let go of my pirate ways), so I don't even know if that affected the results (it didn't even show me top artists lol), but that's neither here nor there.

So what I'm getting to is, anyone else surprised by their Spotify wrapped or got any unexpected results?



Submitted December 04, 2021 at 12:05AM by InsolentCat https://ift.tt/32Xr4Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment