Friday 17 December 2021

lamboblogging

Hope that I'm posting this in the right spot, I'm new to this. I work at a bowling alley with an arcade that was set up 10-15 years ago and then never taken care of.

At the moment I am working on a Raw Thrills Fast and Furious Supercars game. The game was showing an error and needed a keyboard at start-up every day. I had to replace the 2032 battery in the computer. Simple enough.

With the new battery in it boots up and it keeps saying that it can't initialize the i/o board. Everything in the back appears to be plugged in as it should be. I did go in the bios and adjust the date and set it to automatically turn on when giving power.

I'm not really sure how to proceed at this point. I have no paperwork or manuals here



Submitted December 18, 2021 at 06:51AM by r34gtr1999 https://ift.tt/30FESsk

No comments:

Post a Comment