Tuesday 21 December 2021

lamboblogging

This happened two days ago, and my dad and I(we are big fans of the paranormal, especially debunking things) can't debunk it, so here is the story. I was going to the park across the street for me, to get a Pokémon I didn't have yet in Pokémon GO. As I hit the button at the crosswalk to activate the, "Hey, someone wants to cross" lights, and everyone stops for me, and for no reason, I freeze in place, two feet in front of the turn lane, as a supercar zips past, and it was most likely electric, as I couldn't hear it at first. Here's the weird bit, my dad, watching me to make sure I crossed the street safely, as all parents like to do, said I just froze, but he also saw a weird transparent humanoid figure running at me before I stopped, my best guess, a guardian angel or something like it, so I ask you, what happend that day?



Submitted December 21, 2021 at 06:37PM by FlamewolfgamesYT https://ift.tt/3yL1ggm

No comments:

Post a Comment