Tuesday 28 December 2021

lamboblogging

Introducing the revamped Charge Ray, a brilliant sci-fi vehicle designed and revamped by me!

The Charge Ray is my favorite car I've designed, and I did it long ago so I believe it's time for a revamp. The Charge Ray is an exotic hybrid beast like no other. It is speedy and agile while also being well-adapted for off-roading.

In-game, the Charge Ray doesn't necessarily need to be the fastest car in the game. It could be a contender to the Roadster or the M12 Molten. The Charge Ray would support first-person driving and seats two players. It can also support opening doors. The Charge Ray would cost somewhere around 400,000 to 750,000 cash.

I also 3D printed the Charge Ray on the Anycubic Photon, see the last photo.

I hope everyone enjoys the new Charge Ray and that it gets added to Jailbreak someday!

General View

Rear View

Interior View

Roblox View

Wireframe

3D Printed Charge Ray



Submitted December 28, 2021 at 09:25PM by Ickleon https://ift.tt/3qysRxx

No comments:

Post a Comment