Friday 26 November 2021

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

I’ve been a FH player since day 1 of the first game. I put hundreds of hours in 1, 2, and 3, playing them every day until the next one came out. I skipped 4 due to life events and having less free time. When 5 was announced, I was stoked and ready to get back into it.

I played it for about 4 days after launch, put 30 hours into it and I haven’t touched it since that weekend. I just feel like after that time I’ve seen all there is to the game. It just feels so different. In the old games there’s progression, you start off with shit cars and earn your way to faster cars and tougher opponents. In 5, it just throws wheelspins at you left and right and I had 5 supercars and millions of credits and all the festival outposts unlocked in literally the first 4 hours. At the same time races are just very monotonous, the difficulty levels don’t really change anything except how long it takes for the AI to let you into 1st. Also the map just doesn’t really feel that big and it’s mostly dirt roads which I hate. Feel like I wasted $100

Anyone else feel this way?



Submitted November 26, 2021 at 11:53PM by MetalNickA https://ift.tt/3cRFPjS
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3raQgY3
November 27, 2021 at 12:55AM

No comments:

Post a Comment