Monday 27 September 2021

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

Um, I have no idea how I managed to finish this in 3 days, but here is the Fang! Alright, I know what your thinking (I think), Grimme, don't you know that W-Motors has a questionable reputation, and my answer to that is yes, I do, in fact, know. The reason I made this vehicle is because I'm running out of supercar ideas, and yes I have other cars for other categories, but I just wanted to make one more supercar before I got to those concepts. I really wanted to make a Jesko or Rimac, but those were already made and I find it to be pointless to flood this subreddit with another duplicate of those vehicles. I just made this car because it looks cool, so yeah, thats all really, take a look at the pics now.

Images:

General View #1

General View #2

Front View

Side View

Rear View

Basic Interior

Primary and Secondary Color Options

Cinematic Shot (Thanks for the idea Migue and Ed)

Wireframe (What a mess I know)

Stats

That's all for now, cya!



Submitted September 28, 2021 at 03:38AM by Grimme1235 https://ift.tt/3lXq12Q
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3CSPlhy
September 28, 2021 at 03:56AM

No comments:

Post a Comment