Tuesday 28 September 2021

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in
bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in
bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in
bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in
lamboblogging

Hi all,

I’ve been hoping to buy a Tesla since before the model s shipped a long long time ago, when I was a student. Im now in place financially, where it wouldn’t be an issue to get one, and am thinking of pulling the trigger on a red M3 LR (big upgrade over aging Toyota). Ive done a couple test drives and each time land back on the fence. It’s a really pretty car, but current car works fine, so it’s and hard to justify the upgrade (even though I hear a lot about magical Teslas are, and love the model 3 look).

A few questions:

1) How did you all feel about the minimalist interior/infotainment, at first. Did it grow on you? Honestly I don’t like not having the speed in front of me,or having physical « next song or temp control buttons » on the passenger side. Spouse like to be the DJ while I drive, and I don’t think would like the screen as much as button; I assume the app could be used for this, which may be better. I also don’t like that I can’t turn off the passenger vent fully, without a 3D printed cover (I know it shuts off without anyone there—- but I have passengers who really hate fans blowing at them). The seats are super comfy and nice though (I’d be going for white insider of course).

2) What happens when premium connectivity expires to traffic? I know I can share the destination from my phone, but it would be lame if I need pay 10$/mnth to use traffic on google maps. Seems like Tesla needs CarPlay. Is there a workaround?

3) I have chargers across the street that allow overnight parking free, but can’t use them all the time (a couple times a week is fine); I’ll have chargers at work but am still remote until at least early next year. Any major degredation if not plugged in each night? I don’t drive that much, so not as worried about actual charge needed, more about maintaining max range for trips.

4) how’s the heat with all the glass compared to convential car? I live in a sunny area (like many people probably do, given adoption rate by state).

Main reasons I like the Tesla: -looks 💣 -no emissions (beyond manufacturing it and replacing my old car ..), honestly not sure if it’s more eco friendly to upgrade or drive mine into the ground for 5-10more years -quiet and smooth -fun to try new tech (probably main reason I like the M3 -all wheel drive -very comfortable seats -no oil changes or dealing -peformance (cool feeling to know you basically have supercar speed, but probably not important day to day)

Thanks all!



Submitted September 29, 2021 at 04:40AM by macminiwannab https://ift.tt/3mdISXU
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2WmobQz
September 29, 2021 at 04:55AM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3B4XoaF
September 29, 2021 at 04:56AM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3mapPgL
September 29, 2021 at 04:56AM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3ifo8xM
September 29, 2021 at 04:56AM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3obi2SK
September 29, 2021 at 04:56AM

No comments:

Post a Comment