Wednesday 1 September 2021

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

Yeah, I'm gonna get upvotes for this... but whatever.

I remember being a kid back in the 2000s and hearing about the Bugatti Veyron. I thought it was such a boring thing. Only 16 cylinders? Only 1,000 horsepower? Only ONE MILLION dollars? I thought it was absolutely garbage. The styling was shit as well. I even passed on the chance to see one in person at an auto show.

There are a lot of other weird ones like the F1, P1, the Enzo, or the LaFerrari. But now it seems like every single manufacturer nowadays wants to make so many ultra rare, ultra special cars, and I am falling more and more in love with each new model.

We have the McLaren Senna, Senna GTR, Senna LM, Elva, Speedtail, the Lamborghini Reventon, Veneno, Centenario Coupe, Centenario Roadster, Sian, the new Countach, Vision GT, the Aston Martin Shooting Brake, Lagonda Taraf, One:77, and many of Bugatti's one-off models. And I haven't even scratched the surface. There are so many more that I haven't listed.

The new Countach, in my opinion, is the best example of this. It's a Sian/Aventador with over 30 more horsepower, a full body kit, and a completely redesigned interior. It has an auto, and doesn't detract from Lamborghini's lineup in terms of specs, features nor performance. Just a masterpiece of nostalgia.

It feels like another one of these beautiful things comes out every single week. And when it does, I feel delighted at worst. EVERY SINGLE ONE of them feel special these days. I understand that they make good money for the manufacturer, and rightfully so. And being over a million dollars, only the most qualified and skilled drivers get to buy, let alone drive and enjoy them.



Submitted September 02, 2021 at 12:39AM by chase817 https://ift.tt/3t43HrI
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3zCvVfA
September 02, 2021 at 12:55AM

No comments:

Post a Comment