Sunday 4 April 2021

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

I am 19 looking purchase 'my' first car. I've never owned a car before, only had my g2 for a year, will be getting my g in a month or so. My first option is a supercar, specifically McLaren 720s or Lamborghini Huracan. In the 300-400k range. Other option is rolls Royce wraith which is 400-500k, both will be joint ownership with my dad. This is obviously a stupid purchase completely unnecessary but eh whatever. I'm not worried about payments or anything. Yes if things go wrong, I have savings to ensure I don't cry in my rolls Royce.

However I am curious how can this impact me when purchasing a property or trying to mortgage/business loans?

Also, before someone makes some crazy assumptions we immigrated to Canada 12 years ago and worked our way up. No we didn't win the lottery. No my dad's not buying me shit I'm paying for it fully.



Submitted April 04, 2021 at 12:49PM by fundsrlo https://ift.tt/3cNSK79
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2PBBh8Z
April 04, 2021 at 12:57PM

No comments:

Post a Comment