Friday 4 December 2020

lamboblogging

Hello all you Dirt Rally 2.0 lovers

I've been busy making a list which settings I like to use for each class.

I've done this for both the Rally classes Off-Road (Light/Medium/Heavy Gravel) and Rally Cross classes (Off-Road & On-Road)

Maybe in the future I will be sharing my thoughts on Rally On-Road as well. This depends on how much people are finding this helpful. I understand that it all comes down to personal preference. But nevertheless I hope that it will help some people with giving them a good starting point with each class. In my opinion I have compiled a list.

And of course feel free to try them all out and fiddle with the settings until you get your own ultimate setup. 

Here we go !!

Options/Input/Advanced Settings

Steering Sensitivity  40

Steering Linearity 4

Steering Deadzone 10 (depends on how worn out your left stick is) IMPORTANT try and get the lowest number possible without showing any input when you're not touching the left stick. Go to Input Reporting under Options/Input 

For me personally 10 is on the safe side and still perfectly drivable.

Steering Saturation 100

Throttle/Brake/Handbrake Deadzone 0

Throttle/Brake/Handbrake Saturation 100

Options/Game Settings/Assists

Anti-Lock Braking System 3

Off-Throttle Braking Off

STABILITY CONTROL/TRACTION CONTROL

RALLY

Fwd H1: Off/Off

Fwd H2: 1/1

Rwd H2: 3/1

Rwd H3: 3/2

F2 KitCar: 2/1

Group B Rwd: 4/3

Group B 4wd: 4/2

R2: 2/1

Group A: 3/1 or 3/2

NR4/R4: 2/1

4wd up to 2000cc: 3/1

R5: 3/2

Rally GT: 4/4

RALLY CROSS

Rx Super 1600s: 3/1

CrossKart: 4/5

Rx Group B: 4/2

Rx2: 4/1

Rx SuperCars: 3/2 or 4/2

Rx SuperCars 2019: 3/2 or 4/2

I hope that some folks will find this useful. Because it helps me a whole lot to have a lot of fun playing Dirt Rally 2.0 Have fun playing in the Dirt !! Greetings from the Netherlands Macspacey Out !!

P.s. tested on a new Xbox one X (2077 cyberpunk edition) with a new Xbox series controller (carbon black) On a LG QLED C8 65 4K HDR ULTRA-HD



Submitted December 05, 2020 at 05:35AM by Macspacey https://ift.tt/39WkRA7

No comments:

Post a Comment