Thursday 3 December 2020

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in
lamboblogging

I can't imagine just how many freaking comments Alexandria Hirschi gets on her page from nasty and desperate men both single and married..and her man says not one word about it.

My MARRIED father (in his mid-40s) and I (in my early 20s) both have a crush on Supercar Blondie. Typical for women in their mid-30s (or 30s in general) to have horny male followers ranging from 20 to 60... it's fun for women in their 30s. (I think women in their 30s generally prefer older men...I thought SCB was 45 at first...but 35 AND married kinda ticks me off too).

SCB's so-called "husband" is a joke. There's even pics of SCB blowing off other men. No hate on her, she's allowed to make her own decisions. But how does her "husband" feel about this? Not to mention they don't even have kids together???

I read an article on CarScoops where it states Nik Hirschi "occasionally" shows up in his "wife" Alex's pics. Alex's got some juicy videos and pictures ON INSTAGRAM with booty and boobies. Also not to mention Alex makes WAY MORE money than Nik, and makes a good matriarchal simp for him.

This kinda proves my point being that Australian men aren't as nuclear family-focused as American and British men. The woman of the "Hirschi couple" is entitled to lots of these dream exotic cars and fancy jewelry stuff, while the "man" of the two just sits there looking at the overpriced stuff she is given to by random millionaire men in their 40s, 50s and 60s.



Submitted December 04, 2020 at 05:48AM by Difficult-Half963 https://ift.tt/33JOh0l
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3qv73T0
December 04, 2020 at 05:57AM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/36Ex1LJ
December 04, 2020 at 08:25AM

No comments:

Post a Comment