Tuesday 24 November 2020

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in
lamboblogging

EDIT: Not personally a fan of the NSX (I'm sure it's a good car, it's just not my cup of tea). I'm looking at something like a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, etc. - a brand that will "wow" people and myself, while also having reasonably good performance (~4.0 seconds or less).

So, I've been looking to buy my first supercar. I have seen a lot of interesting options. Apparently I can get a Lamborghini Gallardo for as low as $80k, and a Ferrari 360 for $60-80k (I prefer the Lambo's styling, though). I even saw a Ferrari 458 (or 488? I can't remember) for $111k.

However, I'm fully aware that the maintenance cost on these things is just stupid expensive. $10,000 for a new set of tires, $17,000 transmission rebuilds, and from what I've seen from Ferrari owners on YouTube, ~$2,000 per year in regular preventative maintenance. I get the impression that Ferrari is probably the most reliable supercar brand, but this probably varies from model to model.

I wouldn't plan to daily the car, just take it out on weekends or something, and daily a more "normal" car like a Corolla - that is, unless the supercar car is reliable enough to daily drive?

I have a very loose set of requirements, only that the car is relatively cheap to buy and maintain, and that it's a legitimate supercar (Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc.) - for example, a Tesla (except the G2 Roadster, which is an option) or a Dodge Demon can beat any of these supercars, but they don't have the "wow" factor that these supercars have.



Submitted November 25, 2020 at 04:57AM by S00UPERCarrThrowaway https://ift.tt/3fvG4S0
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3kWS400
November 25, 2020 at 05:57AM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/33fMwYk
November 25, 2020 at 08:25AM

No comments:

Post a Comment