Sunday 29 November 2020

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

So be me. Just got back from chilling at a few friends and decided to play some GTA.

I decided to first sell my Bunker stock and then do the time trails I postponed for a couple of days, just like the homework I was supposed to do 2 weeks ago.

After 5 retries, I finally managed to complete that stupid construction site RC race (I really struggle with this one lmao). I got back to my regular character with a hundred grand extra in da pocket, whilst I saw someone drive by doing one of those import-export car selling missions. This made me decide to do one too.

One successfully sold car further, and +100k further, I started another vehicle cargo mission through my Chrome coloured Terrorbyte (purple and green on the inside). This attracted the attention of a wild and hungry Oppressor MK2 user. Luckily I managed to deliver it to my warehouse intact.

Because I just sold another car and I saw a spacebike laserbeam griefer, I decided to first cook and finish dinner, before selling my second car.

So, after enjoying my somehow decent meal, I decided to hop behind my ps4 again to sell that second car. I was still in my warehouse, as I left my controller upside down (do not tell anyone I was AFK). I painted my soon-to-be-sold 811 matte black, removed the underglow (it do be ugly under Supercars, I am sorry) and gave it one of those fancy new street wheels in Chrome.

Within 5 seconds of me getting out of the warehouse, the hover scooter guy shot me out of my car and blew it up

I was flabbergasted that this mad lad really took 20mins out of his life, just to take away some joy and time from me. Confused as heck, I hopped in a Stunt race, to earn back my 20k that I lost from the car and thinking about what exactly this super cool dude just earned from this. Like, omg I want to do date him/her now. (/s)

So yea, that is my question, what do these people actually earn from this?

Also, do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast???

TL;DR: Griefer politely waited for me to finish my spaghetti (with Sriracha) before ending my whole career

Edit: unfinished sentence



Submitted November 30, 2020 at 05:03AM by Ivar_W https://ift.tt/3qf2zPU
via Blogger https://ift.tt/33vmMr7
November 30, 2020 at 05:57AM

No comments:

Post a Comment