Sunday 25 October 2020

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

We went on a trip & a girl needed a bunch of cash to buy us a board game. She easily got it from people in my friendship group but when I asked the other group on behalf of her for some notes, they dissected it and decided I'm asking ALL of them to contribute an equivalent amount of coins. One of those gents ended up giving her his card.

I dont like the judgement that ensued after, cause now they think lower of us. I guess it's a fuck up because my pride might be hurt alot by this situation. I know I can do the whole "rich bitch" poser thing but wanting their approval that way is something I dont think they're worthy of.

---- From this point onwards, I'll be rambling about the topic to meet the 750 characters min requirement.

I'm the kind of person to believe that everyone should be treated equally regardless of current status. With them, they drive supercars and live in the most luxurious area code. As someone who doesnt pass judgement onto others, I dont want others to pass judgement onto me.

I understand that I'm constantly misunderstood, that's just what happens. Usually I even enjoy being the bad guy as it's justified but this time, it kind of hurts, maybe it touched a soft spot or something.

I think it'll ruin my social standing and has given them ammunition to use against me when I inevitably move up to a similar area code.

TLDR - I asked a bunch of rich folks to contribute to buying a board game and they judged me for it. It hurt my pride and possibly my social reputation.



Submitted October 25, 2020 at 01:34PM by AT_Bane https://ift.tt/3oorgsh
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3kssEIj
October 25, 2020 at 01:57PM

No comments:

Post a Comment