Saturday 26 September 2020

lamboblogging

So I am a new gun owner as of March, 2020, and 6 months later I now own 9 firearms, about 3,500 rounds of ammo, have only actually fired 1 of the guns so far, and lack such a basic knowledge that I only recently learned the basic notion that you need to clean a brand new gun before shooting it. (The one I shot was cleaned at the shop/range). Needless to say, I've admittedly overbought in large part because of concerns about future supply, and also a "broke the seal" kind of thing, but I'm also the type who learns best from social situations, which, right now are kind of tepid.

Thus, leading to my question - whats the best place to learn basic stuff about gun usage, maintenance, ownership, etc? I find a lot of attractive YT channels, but end up on ones that are really just trying to sell me stuff, or assume I can understand the merits of technical specs between two $3,000 handguns. Itd be like a kid learning how to drive by watching Car & Driver reviews of supercars.... Anyway, I trust the reddit community way more than Google or the blogs that appear to give good gun advice, but then their weekly posts on Tuesdays cover things like "methods for knowing when the government is monitoring your bathroom habits."

I'll stop blabbering now and listen and absorb any and all your words of guidance, if you would be so kind. :)



Submitted September 27, 2020 at 08:54AM by jrpeter5 https://ift.tt/3cDVSR9

No comments:

Post a Comment