Thursday 24 September 2020

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

I plan on claiming DRC and having President Tshisekedi gaining more and more political and military power, until he is an undisputed dictator. I will implement social engineering and use social media and other programs to control average citizen's lives. I will also use the military and secret police to control citizen's behavior and encourage loyalty to the government. I will nationalize all major industries and use it to fund a basic military industry as well as partaking in corrupt activities like buying the President exotic supercars and building palacial estates. I will use the army to press villagers to work in the mines for free, and sell resources to china. Also I will implement mass censorship programs and other dictatorial things.



Submitted September 25, 2020 at 07:42AM by kapitanrobust https://ift.tt/330SBbp
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3kMRH8x
September 25, 2020 at 07:57AM

No comments:

Post a Comment