Saturday 29 August 2020

lamboblogging

I just want to spend hundreds of hours grinding for upgrades and new cars to tide me over for GT7. Will this game offer a similar career mode experience to GT3/4/5 or even 6? I know the game has issues but the career mode is basically the only thing I care about in racing games so I can forgive a lot of shortcomings in other aspects.

My main concern is with the early game. Even if racing games have a career mode that starts with amateur leagues and shitty cars, it never lasts long. I've seen some complaints about the grind which reassures me but I just want to make sure before I waste more money on another racing game only to find myself racing in a supercar after a few hours.



Submitted August 30, 2020 at 12:15PM by Ohrwurms https://ift.tt/2EQlkX2

No comments:

Post a Comment