Monday 31 August 2020

lamboblogging

Hello there Forza redditors, I play Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7, and are looking to upgrade from my cheap Thrustmaster wheel to the Logitech G920 wheel with shifter (I play on Xbox). But I was wondering something, and need your guys’ help. The shifter is only a 6 Spd, so I was wondering what happened when you are trying to shift in cars with more than 6 gears (e.g. Supercars with 7 Spd DCTs, some Mustangs and big trucks to name a few)? Does the game automatically tune all cars to have 6 gears or less, do you have to switch to the paddles, or is there some kind of hack where you go straight from 6th to 1st and it becomes 7th or something else entirely? All help will be much appreciated!



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 02:54PM by happymemersunite https://ift.tt/3lzrWtC

No comments:

Post a Comment