Monday 31 August 2020

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

Now that I've caught your attention let me say I agree many of the newer NFS games are great but none of them compare to the punchy action packed racing and chasing of Most Wanted. EA needs to bring NFS back to car guys and give us the, "oh I've seen this on the street." Not just classics and supercars I loved racing a Golf or a SS Cobalt sure it was not super realistic but damn I miss it all of the controls in newer games seem numb and slow you don't get that push and shove everyone around the whole race because by the end of the first lap you have a 100m lead no matter the difficulty. Now let's talk about the soundtracks cause damn most wanted really came for the jugular on that every song was faced paced unless you were in your garage or a modshop you never wanted to just sit and enjoy the view most wanted was gritty dark and had an amazing story line EA just doesn't care anymore to me NFS: Heat is just the (2015) need for speed with different cars and the day night idea is cool if it would've been executed better I love the game nonetheless but it's just not the fast paced racing game the NFS should be.



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 12:02PM by nigersaur https://ift.tt/3hITc6D
via Blogger https://ift.tt/31I4ySH
August 31, 2020 at 12:27PM

No comments:

Post a Comment