Tuesday 3 March 2020

lamboblogging

It sucks driving around in freeroam and not being able to drive around normally without going into passive mode. Almost every lobby is riddled with KD Warriors blowing up the first thing that moves in their Oppressor Mk.II's. In order to get back at them for being annoying/toxic tryhards the best revenge is to hit them where it hurts, their bank accounts. What I've been doing recently is driving around lobbies waiting for someone to hop in an Oppressor or jet and wait for them to kill me. I check the kill feed to see if they keep killing people or if they're trash talking on the mic about how they're going to ruin my KD (like I care) and how I suck at PvP. I then follow them around, letting them kill me because I don't give a single fuck about my free roam KD. I call the mechanic for a new car each time and let them blow that car up and the 30 other supercars i have. Each time they blow up a car I'm in and kill me, they pay around $20,000-30,000. It's instant, I've blown people up in their cars and the money is deducted from my account instantly. I once let this guy blow me up for 3 hours one day because all i did was let him blow me up in a different car. I think he left the lobby because he was running out of money. The solution has been right in front of us the entire time. It's better and more fun than going into passive mode. I've even got some funny reactions from it.



Submitted March 03, 2020 at 01:18PM by misogynistick https://ift.tt/39jCYN8

No comments:

Post a Comment