Friday 3 January 2020

lamboblogging

Player Stats:

Name: Dakota or Codi, prefer the latter.

Age: 22.

Gender: Male, or occasionally a quad-exhaust supercar.

Looking for?: Someone, or some group of people to hang out with, either digitally or local if it goes well.

Current Status?: Engaged, employed, and just kinda bored.

So here's a breakdown for you. I had maybe one or two friends left nearby, and even then they were almost an hour drive to see. Now they've both jumped ship to another state, and now sad-boi me is looking for some new friends to hang with. My hobbies are gaming in almost every caliber, Music of many varieties, and sometimes cars if I'm in the mood. I like food, sleeping, Star Wars, and I'm one of those weird people that actually likes going to their job, so I may talk about that often. In fact, I may just talk a lot. I have a tendency to never shut up about the things I'm passionate about. Prepare to fall down rabbit holes like Alice, or Mickey in that one GameCube game. I'd love to meet some like minded people, but I dislike any who tries to get in a //redacted// measuring race. We both like the thing, so there's no need to argue over it. I like dark/raunchy/edgy humor, but only occasionally. Having a switch that you could flip to shut that off would be a plus. I probably have more I could write here, but I have to get to my laundry at some point. Hope to speak with some of you soon. :D



Submitted January 04, 2020 at 05:07AM by shredagain https://ift.tt/2QlL3cS

No comments:

Post a Comment