Friday 10 January 2020

lamboblogging

I thought of something fun we can all do together, and please excuse me if this has been done before. I'm writing yet another blog post, and this time it's a series about creeps. My personal experience can only go so far, so I figured I'll share my idea with the reddit masses and see what genius product we could all come up with together.

What if we "profiled" the types of creeps you can find on online dating apps so others could read it and look out for red flags and warning signs? Like, certain pictures they all have in common, mannerisms, basically anything.

I can start this off with this: creeps will always try too hard to impress you. Pictures with supercars, stacks of cash, in front of designer stores, with tigers, you name it. They'll do it.



Submitted January 10, 2020 at 01:59PM by shirstorm https://ift.tt/37WqERY

No comments:

Post a Comment