Monday 16 December 2019

lamboblogging

I've been doing iRacing for just over a year now alongside a number of other sims, and am obsessed with trying to improve myself as a driver, focusing on the road racing with iLMS, IMSA, GT3, F3 and now even the new Supercars.

However I've spent the vast majority of my time in iRacing at the same level, hovering around the 2k iRating mark, or as perhaps a better level of comparison to others, about 2 seconds average off of the Pure Driving School laptimes. The fact that I haven't improved from this place shows to me that I'm doing something wrong, not only in the actual driving but in the way I'm not practising properly or learning anything.

I was wondering if any of you out there had some tips or practise methods they could share to learn car control and driving skills, to improve not only laptime but consistency around circuits when you race?

I've also been considering applying to Pure Driving School or VRS for some coaching, and was wondering if any of you had used either of these services and had advice on whether they're worth it and which one to go for?

Thank you for any information you can provide :)



Submitted December 17, 2019 at 06:34AM by BaldwinGP https://ift.tt/2rUWbEd

No comments:

Post a Comment