Thursday 3 October 2019

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

Lemme say this, I've met Damon and Dave before and they are great people, but the most recent experience was a bit more snobbish.

It all happened at the Nasheville Ace Spade Rally meetup in July. I walked around the event with a $50 gopro and a mini boom mic. I started asking supercar owners for a less than 60 second clip of audio for a "school project". Which most of the mini interviews went great, but Dave's interview was the most challenging.

So, it is the "end of the meetup" and everyone is leaving the meetup spot and so is a crowd of people following a yellow Squadra Corse. I walk up to Dave (at this point Damon had bailed and was in the passenger seat) and I ask him for some audio, and his response was, "Well, I can't because we are late to meet up with the rally organizer (Saturn) at the hotel.." I was like hell no am I not letting this opportunity slip from my fingers, so after a small 2 minute debate, Dave finally gives me some shitty audio. Thanks for the audio Dave.. I guess...

Anyways, after that I thought of how negative that experience was, because Randy from Savage Garage was so kind and meaningful about my nervous explanation, but Dave tried to take that opprotunity from my hands and yeet it far far away from me. (The main goal was to get both of them, but yeah... that didn't happen.) So, that experience did it to me and I haven't been able to watch DDE the same since..

I'm curious though, what have been some of your experiences meeting Damon or Dave? Were they positive or negative?



Submitted October 04, 2019 at 05:05AM by RAGEnationUSA https://ift.tt/2AIrTFH
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2IiOmx1
October 04, 2019 at 05:58AM

No comments:

Post a Comment