Tuesday 2 July 2019

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

A few days ago I was racing FH4 street scene on Pro difficulty when I noticed that the last car in front of my 999 X Class Mosler MT900S was a lower S2 class Lambo Urus SUV that had so much power it was tipping over on three wheels at every turn. I eventually got ahead of this car, but it really should not have been able to get in front of me and the rest of the actual supercars in this race. Clearly, my car should have been a bit faster than this obese Aventador. Something didn't seem right about this car's power, and I have a hunch that this car was boosted.

I've been seeing other discussions online about this same topic, and I'm asking if anyone else here has found any more info on this AI-boosting (further proof or rebuttal, etc). If this boosting thing is true, then it means the programmers were too lazy/underpaid to make genuinely better AI and instead just gave the AI extra power rather than skill. Racing against boosted AI feels like racing against cheaters at times.



Submitted July 03, 2019 at 05:19AM by eMaReF https://ift.tt/2xtRn7W
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2NIVbxp
July 03, 2019 at 07:53AM

No comments:

Post a Comment