Sunday 30 June 2019

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in
lamboblogging

The weekly bonus for races this week remind me of the time that I was still on the PS3 and won a race in one of the craziest ways possible. It was caused by a mistake on my part but what happened was definitely memorable.

This was a supercar race and everyone was in T20s. I can't remember exactly where this race was at on the map, but I do remember there was one left and one right hairpin turn in succession followed a straightaway to the finish line. I'm running in fourth place just trying to avoid any problems or mistakes before the finish. That's when I bring up the leaderboard to see how far back I am from the lead, but I didn't notice the turns coming up ahead. I ended up making the mistake of driving too deep into the first hairpin, and I ended up pushing the third place player over the guard rail. He landed upside down and blew up as I was going around the second hairpin. I then saw the first and second place cars collide and go spinning off the track. It looked as though one player moved over to avoid the exploding car and in the process took out the other one. That allowed me to drive past the mayhem and go on to win the race. I never intended to wreck anyone as I always race clean (unless of course someone needs paid back), but at least it gave me an enjoyable memory.



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 11:45AM by Sprinter2L https://ift.tt/2KN8Scc
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2FFPKbK
June 30, 2019 at 12:32PM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2KNhQGs
June 30, 2019 at 01:22PM

No comments:

Post a Comment