Thursday 30 May 2019

lamboblogging

Hey everyone,

many people have been talking and thinking about Expansion 2 for FH4, which is most likely going to be announced within the next 10 days. Of course I´ve been thinking about it as well, and this is my conclusion of what I personally would like to see from Expansion 2, it basically comes down to three major points:

  1. Quite simple: Please no Hot Wheels! I wouldn´t like Hot Wheels for several reasons, but mainly because we´ve already had exactly that just two years earlier as a paid Expansion. I didn´t like Hot Wheels in FH3 as well, but even if they did Blizzard Mountain 2.0 or Horizon Rally 2.0 I´d be angry since I don´t want to pay for the same expansion again. Plus, I´ve seen way more people who would not like Hot Wheels 2.0 than people who would like Hot Wheels 2.0, so I think doing that would be suicide.
  2. Do something for street racers. I am a performance tuner and street racer, but so far none of the maps we´ve gotten in a Horizon Expansion gave me anything I could work with. Fortune Island expanded both the offroad aspect and the drifting aspect of the game, so one could create a bigger city with some urban areas which give us some nice roads in order to expand the street racing aspect and also the drag racing aspect of the game. I think that sounds fair.
  3. Add some nice, modern cars. The Horizon 4 car list is incredibly outdated, some of the biggest brands we have in the game don´t feature a single up to date car, like Audi: The RS 5 we currently have has been around since Motorsport 4! From time to time I go through the Forum Car Wishlist Thread and most people want more modern supercars, like the Huracán Performante which has been the most requested car since the game was released. Of course I can entirely see that there are some oldtimers missing as well, like an old Shelby Mustang or a DeLorean, but out of the 621 cars Forza currently has, only 71 are from 2017-2019 (which I would consider to be "modern"). That equals around 11.4%, and it includes Pre-Order cars, Hoonigan, DeBerti, Formula Drift etc..

Again: These are just my personal thoughts. What do you think about this?



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 07:00PM by AndiYTDE http://bit.ly/2K8t47g

No comments:

Post a Comment