Friday 31 May 2019

lamboblogging

I'm a portrait artist (charcoal/ ink/ paint) in a big city and have recently ventured into painting badass portraits of supercars. My work has gotten attention faster than I'd planned, and I'm currently scheduling meetings and communicating with Lamborghini owners and the brand managers because they are interested in commissioning some work.

I've been an artist for 9-10 years with the occasional side hustles during the slow periods. This is a chance for be to have some stability. I can draw or paint anything but quickly learned that's not enough when painting these cars. There's an entire culture of which I'm ignorant. I've educated myself on the parts, and each part's purpose. I can talk about features and options, different models and why some may prefer one over the other. But I feel my credibility is lacking with this clientele in regards to the supercar world/ community, and what's on the pulse of it.

How do I break in a little? How do I become more in the know?

Thanks for any attempts at answering my impossibly broad question.

EDIT: I'm focusing on Lamborghini because it's my favorite to paint. The angles are just nasty.



Submitted May 31, 2019 at 05:41AM by LamboCurious http://bit.ly/2W69T0l

No comments:

Post a Comment