Thursday 31 January 2019

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

So Abandoned Cars was one of the few halfway decent features of NFS Payback and I personally wouldn't mind seeing that system return again in the next NFS game. The only problem is, even now, the abandoned car events are utterly pointless because the cars they are offering have wraps that people had already made within days of the game being released and have done better jobs of them than the devs have not to mention the fact that they keep recycling the same abandoned cars week in week out and people definitely get bored of them. So here's some abandoned cars or derelicts I'd like to see in the next game :

Subaru Impreza 22B I'm not that familiar with Subaru or Mitsubishi but I think when I did the survey on what part of the car list is lacking and the majority of people said JDM, the 22B was one of the cars people were puzzled as to why they were not in an NFS game, and this is a perfect barn find if you ask me. I've also never seen a street tuned Subaru of this time so if someone could drop a link to a picture of one that'd be great.

Chevrolet Nova SS 1969 So this is probably a muscle car that people weren't expecting to see or aren't familiar with, but if Ghost games decided to put a MERCURY COUGAR in Payback, a car and manafacturer I had never heard of until I looked at the car list more closely after playing the game for a few months, I'm sure a Chevy from the good ol days can get itself into the game.

Ferrari Testarossa/348 Now I know some of you are probably asking "why would anyone abandon a Ferrari?" Aaaaaaaaand I have absolutely no answer for you, but what I do know is that these two Ferraris are very old and the Testarossa especially is an iconic car in Ferrari's legendary lineup. And plus, I'm sure a lot of people are dying to see another supercar brand back in NFS again, even if they are ridiculously touchy about customisation.

Toyota MR2 (Second Generation) Now before you come for me for mentioning Toyota, there'd the smallest reason to believe that they may be returning to video games. I'm sure everyone is aware of the new BMW Z- I mean the revived Supra and how it's going into production next year. One of Toyota's reasons for pulling out of video games is that they only had one sports car in their lineup (the rebadged Suba- I mean GT86) and they didn't think the "product placement was worth it." Not only that, I recently read an article from Autocar about how Toyota plans to put more GR versions of their cars into production, as well as allegedly, suggestedly, supposedly, reviving other iconic cars they have such as the MR2. So they may very well have a few more sports cars in their lineup in the coming years, which makes the aforementioned excuse null and void. They may not strike a deal again in time for the next NFS game but Toyota may very well be in video games in the next few years if things keep going the way they do. By the way, the second gen MR2 is my favourite car of all time and a car I'd love to own one day, so seeing it in NFS again would be a dream come true.

Ford Falcon XB/Gran Torino For those who have never seen a Ford Gran Torino before, look at the car list from a game called Juiced 2 and you'll find it. I love tuning muscle cars to grind Mclarens and Lamborghinis into dust and people often forget while the Mustang is the quintessential muscle car, the Falcon and the Gran Torino are two unsung heroes of that era and would be very realistic abandoned cars.

Lotus Espirit V8 (90s) This was the first semi supercar that came into my head and it's an example of how much credit Lotus doesn't get from car fans, they're a very underrated company and it's about time we started showing them some love in NFS

Well that's all I have, what do you guys think should or shouldn't be abandoned cars in the next game? Should we have abandoned cars or derelicts at all?



Submitted January 31, 2019 at 03:11AM by MylesIs00 http://bit.ly/2DNfzGr
via Blogger http://bit.ly/2Uwiokz
January 31, 2019 at 01:36PM

No comments:

Post a Comment