Wednesday 1 August 2018

lamboblogging

I sexually identify as a Ferrari F430 Scuderia. Ever since i was a concept car i dreamed of going 200mph through the Italian countryside. People say to me that a person being a Ferrari is impossible and that I'm mentally ill but I don't care, I'm beautiful. You people cannot determine what I am or what I should be. I will not conform to your ideals. It's too late for that. I'm having a surgeon install a 4.3 liter V8 into my body. From now on i want you to call me "Scudeira" or "Scuddy" and respect my right to violate speed limits by 120 mph and dominate on the Nürburgring. If you can't accept me you are a ferrariphobe and need to check your supercar privilege. Thank you for being so understanding



Submitted August 01, 2018 at 02:11AM by Monsterr99 https://ift.tt/2M81tkN

No comments:

Post a Comment