Tuesday 1 May 2018

lamboblogging

Hello everyone !

First let me introduce myself. I'm french, 25, graduated from bachelor degree in management, currently working for a brioche factory as process manager (Yes eating french brioche every single day is part of my job :D). I earn about 1800€ x 14 months which is not so much but it's still pretty decent.

More than anything I'm passionate about webmarketing and entrepreneurship. I wish to have a profitable company by 40 yo. I live on the seaside. My city is full of very rich people. In winter there are about 55k hab, and 300k in summer.

Here is my thought : How can I start a business with low investment and make some extra income, with the objective to make it a long term business and my main activity.

So I came up with this idea : Every single day I see stunning supercars all around the city. Lambo, mercedes, ferrari, porsche... i'm dying! How could I mix my passion with a business opportunity ?

Let's offer high range ecologic car wash at home / work

I could start it with few equipement on my spare time. Getting known with adverts in shops in town. Build a 3 pages website and have a pro page on social networks. (And get reviews to get social trust) I could also get in touch with car distributors and negociate partnership. By the time i would brand my company, memorable name, memorable experience, positionning.. After having validated my business idea, I could buy a professional pick up.

The objective is to offer a high standard experience using ecologic products. The long term objectif would be to make a franchise and grow all around the world :D

As far as I've seen there is only big chains car wash services. I haven't found direct competitors. Is it good ? I don't know.. maybe there is not enough supercars to wash... I definitly need to go deeper in my market study.

I know a very little about car wash from my own experience but nothing compare to a professional service.

Any feedback from pro car washer? Any feedback from entrepreneur who built this type of company ? Any experiences you would like to share about a business you've started in very rich city on the seaside?

Thanks a lot for reading !

Eliott.



Submitted May 01, 2018 at 11:31PM by Eliott44300 https://ift.tt/2w1HCA1

No comments:

Post a Comment