Monday 30 April 2018

lamboblogging

Hi r/autodetailing, I am a college student with about 3-4 years of detailing experience, and I am planning to start a mobile detailing business out of a van starting this summer.

Since my target demographic will be suburban families, I’m not expecting to get many crazy supercars or anything. I would like to offer a basic exterior wash/wax and touch up, as well as an interior detail, including carpet steaming, leather polishing, and more.

My question is: are there additional services that I should be sure to include, and how much should I charge for these services? (Ball park) since the detailing I have done in the past has been for cars and motorcycles leaving the shop where I work, so I’ve been paid hourly as usual.

I would also like suggestions for a good carpet steamer as well. Here is the one I am currently looking at on amazon: Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008DBRFBK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_GX25Ab53C3VKS

Aside from buying the steamer, I have all the supplies I need, including: dual buckets with dirt catchers, sponges, micro fiber towels, wax, clay bars, glass polish, wheel cleaner, leather polish with brushes, and a few other goodies.

Any additional advice or pointers would be helpful!



Submitted May 01, 2018 at 12:53AM by will_evans10199 https://ift.tt/2FxVAta

No comments:

Post a Comment