Saturday 24 March 2018

lamboblogging

Look, it's not often the average woman is given the crazy opportunity to meet and date and fuck a rich well mannered hunk of man meat with a private jet and a helipad at the top of my villa, trust fund enough for 5 lifetimes, a garage of supercars and motorcycles, and a 10" cock.

This is not one of those opportunities. This is your chance to potentially tap your very own super average man in the South East of the UK.

You know the drill, I promise to make great boasts I can't back up and thoroughly let you down in the bedroom afterwards. I promise that I will get off first, most likely before you are even naked. I will then thump my chest, burp, use your bathroom, leave the toilet seat up, before finally yelling "your welcome" with the typo, as I head out the door. Interested?

If you're still reading that means you are either horrified or have a great sense of humor. And that makes you fun to talk to. Shoot me a PM and let's get to know each other. I don't care if you're young or older, attached or not, just be fun and be prepared to tolerate (un)healthy amounts of sarcasm once I'm comfy with you.

PS : I speak 5 languages so that kinda makes me interesting right ? It means I have higher chances of being a total idiot in your own native language.



Submitted March 24, 2018 at 05:14AM by comptejetable9 https://ift.tt/2I0G0Yr

No comments:

Post a Comment