Thursday 22 March 2018

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

Title: Like Cats and Dogs

Page 1

Panel 1

Kaito: I don’t hold ... 

Driver No 2 Kaito Akahane (Age 26)

Ferraris on a pedestal. 

Panel 2

I choose Ferraris because they are the perfect weapons in battle. I could own a Ferrari if I wanted to, but renting them seems more logical. 

Panel 3

Yet... for some reason 

Page 2

Panel 1

that raging bull emblem irritates me!! I feel like something is whispering in my ear... 

Panel 2

"Charge past that car!!" "How dare you trail *that* car!!" 

Page 3

Panel 1

Daigo: You finally crawled up, Kaito Akahane... I figured you might show up about now 

Driver No 3 Daigo Ohishi (Age 25)

Panel 2

An over bloated turbo engine... Oh, how the mighty horse has fallen... Even makes the NA 5.2 liter V10 engine behind me chuckle. 

Panel 3

Don’t you know that the Lamborghini is the king of supercars? Their Grand Prix achievements can fuck off 

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Panel 2

Announcer: The GT3 just passed Route 1’s highest point!! The two Porsches will now enter sector 3. 

Panel 3

Now let’s look over the current standings . 

Page 8

Panel 1

In the lead we have car no 1, followed by car no 12 

Panel 2

In 3rd place, car no 5 

Panel 3

4th, place car no 9 

Panel 4

5th, car no 7 

Page 9

Panel 1

6th place, car no 6 

Panel 2

7th, car no 8 8th, car no 3 9th place, car no 2 10th place, car no 11 11th place, car no 10 

Panel 3

Then we have the Yajikita siblings in cars no 16 and 18 in 12th and 13th place and after a small gap we have... 

Page 10

Panel 1

What’s this!? Somehow car no 86 is in 14th place!! MFG Employees: W H O A A!! 

MFG Headquarters

Panel 2

Announcer: And right on his tail is car no 13 All 15 cars are now heading into sector 13 

Page 11

Panel 1

Kogashiwa: I would’ve never expected the 86 to be this fast!! (Kogashiwa) 

Page 12

Panel 1

Ogata: It completely blows my mind how the 86 can compete with these cars. The fact that the 86 isn’t in last place is already a miracle 

Page 13

Panel 1

Maezono: I caught up to him at the perfect spot. I can observe every detail. 

Maezono Kazuhiro

Panel 2

To think he was faster than Beckenbauer up to the Kamaboko straight... That can’t be right. How is it possible for a rust bucket like the 86 to pull that off? 

Panel 3

If he is using some kind of trick or special technique or strategy then I plan to steal it. 

Panel 4

If I can just figure out that technique... I’ll become faster than everyone!! 

Page 14

Panel 2

Kanata: * smirk * 

Page 15

Panel 3

What did Maezono witness? Next chapter will continue with "Unimaginable"! Over!! 


Submitted March 22, 2018 at 04:13AM by So_Far_So_Book http://ift.tt/2GQ9QzB
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2pwldVa
March 22, 2018 at 01:03PM

No comments:

Post a Comment