Saturday 3 March 2018

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

With SkyTV's recent pricing change has got me thinking. The sports I mainly follow are Supercars and Formula 1 (who has also recently introduced their own streaming service.) But also am interested in Formula E, WEC and WRC. I must say, I usually work til 6 on Sat/Sunday and have Monday Tuesday's off, so fairly slim chances of watch Supercars live, but can watch F1 Live, even if in the middle of the night, but on demand could work.

I'm considering 3 options

  • 1 Pay for Sky or MySky and either watch/record everything for $24.91 for basic, add 29.90 for Sport and an extra $10/mth for HD (I Assume 1080/60fps?

  • 2 Pay for Superview and F1's streaming service and pay for a VPN like Tunnelbear or Norton and watch races live.

  • 3 Stick to free/illegal regular Ace Streams of the F1 and infrequent Supercar streams



Submitted March 03, 2018 at 01:07PM by Mithster18 http://ift.tt/2GX61ri
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2GYHulp
March 03, 2018 at 01:35PM

No comments:

Post a Comment