Wednesday 31 January 2018

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

I own a fully upgraded X80 Proto, and while I think that it’s all-around a great car, the way it handles always bugged me. Whenever there’s a turn that’s not even really sharp, I need to slow down a lot to make the turn properly, and even then, it gets out of control a little bit. I think the T20, for instance, does a much better job in this regard. However, it’s really fast and design-wise, it’s one of my favourite cars.

That being said, I’m looking for something that has a great top speed (comparable to the X80) but is also a little bit sturdy, so I don’t feel like I’m about to slide off the road any minute. The Vigilante is not an option, as I’m not willing to spend almost 4 million and then another one on upgrading it. Not as of right now, at least.

What would you suggest?



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 07:39PM by Razzosinni http://ift.tt/2E1Dym9
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2npp2Lt
January 31, 2018 at 07:55PM

No comments:

Post a Comment