Monday 30 December 2019

bitcoinsblogger.blogspot.in

lamboblogging

I'm working hard and living as frugally as possible so that I can afford a stunning home and a dream car one day. Theres one problem though. I dont know what my dream car is. I'm hoping someone can break down my qualifications and recommend something that matches.

-It has to be expensive but not much over a quarter million at the very most. This has to be something I can realistically work towards.

-I love the exotic race car aesthetic with the elegant yet profound rear wings. Koenigsegg Agera, Pagani Zonda, Ferrari FXXK to name a few. Granted. They those all cost millions and one isnt even street legal so they're out the picture. Merely examples.

-No Lamborghinis, everyone wants one and every social media influencer gets one.(Yes that's an exaggeration by your get where I'm going). They are the staple figures of the super car world and I just dont want to get something that generic. The same thing goes for Corvettes. I see them just about everywhere.

-Lastly, I only care about looks. Supercars are fast across the board, that's a great perk I'll get regardless. I dont care if it's faster than another supercar or not because I'm not going to be going max speed either way. I'm trying to impress the general public, not just car guys. If thay wasn't the case and I didn't care about looks, I would get an old Supra and have car guys drool over it.



Submitted December 31, 2019 at 08:16AM by CallMeZeta https://ift.tt/2tgJNyK
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2ZBxrNX
December 31, 2019 at 08:29AM

No comments:

Post a Comment